VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally out of my warranty and i don't have to deal with stealerships anymore, so i have to start doing some shit myself. I am having some wierd noises coming from my right front wheel area on some bumps and when i turn. On the bumps i hear a slight knock, and when i turn i sometimes hear a creak, both coming from the front right wheel area. Also, during high speed (55+ mph) turns the car shakes a little, and it feels like it might be due to the same problem. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Could be alot of things, Cv joint, k member worn out bushsings, I think its telling u to lower the car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would lowering it solve the problem? Because i am actually planning on hooking it up with H&R springs with summer.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
well, when you lower your car, it would be an ideal time to check the suspension parts out. if you car has over 50k miles on it, its good to get new strut bearings.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
There's a good possibility it's the strut mount. You can get new OEM ones cheap from parats4vws and they also have aftermarket ones that are much better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts