VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know the best and cheapest way to lower the car a lil bit. my suspension is shot right now so i might as well go ahead and lower the joint instead of replacin the OEM stuff. e-bay?? my friendly neighborhood tune shop?? help the kid out......

·
Registered
33 Posts
best way to get some good $$ stuff is groupbuys. But then you have to wait forever. Your best bet is just to call shox.com or similar and see what kinda sales they have going on.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah its an 99 mkiii wolfsburg....i forgot to add that to my damn signature.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GriefOneNYC:
i want to know the best and cheapest way to lower the car a lil bit. my suspension is shot right now so i might as well go ahead and lower the joint instead of replacin the OEM stuff. e-bay?? my friendly neighborhood tune shop?? help the kid out......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If not ebay, I'd try the classified section on the "other forum" Someone is always moving suspension parts when moving upto coilovers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'll just add never buy from places like Imperial Motorsports. I forget their site now but I was recommened to them from a fellow VW-Colleague. .. It basically took 6 weeks for a coilover which I did not buy on a groupbuy. :T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts