VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if thair is any possibal way to get the 99 to 01 switch blade ker keyless entry to work on my 95 vw jetta i know how to get my key on it but i was wondering about the progaming

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
They pop up on ebay now and then. There would be nothing to program. The mk3's do not have a remote locking system.

·
Registered
65 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>They pop up on ebay now and then. There would be nothing to program. The mk3's do not have a remote locking system.
--------------------

`Dakoda`

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm thats funny mine does??

·
Registered
61 Posts
i also have a mk3 with a keyless locking system. and i also have the key swap done i have been very happy with it except for the fact that my keyless entry no longer works due to the fact that i switched keys. any hints on how to reproram my key or switch frequencys would be awesome. and e bay is a great place to get the mk4 key.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by levyvr6:
Hmmm thats funny mine does??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ok Ass, I forgot that was a factory option.

I have a reprograming how-to at home, I'll post it when I get home.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is thair any way i can tell if i got keless entry ??? i got a 95 volkswagen jetta glx (all options). i dunno if they put the keless entry on thair is it possibal ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts