VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was reading this magazine the other day and came across an add for bodykits, it was in a SCC magazine, anyway i went to the website and every kit they make is like really ricey, but i did find one front end i personally like, and its really cheap too, well heres the link tell me what you think, keep in mind i only want the front end and nothing else....link

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
hmm, I dont know marcus. Personally, I dont like the little lips on the bottom (where the lower valence usually is), and is the grill moulded into the front bumper? If so, I would question the fitment of the bumper. Also, try to see if they can send you better pictures of it too (on the car if possible). I'd be careful about it. Get more info, find out how their other kits fit (see if they have customer comments)

I like the ED Type OTG Front Bumper personally.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I don't know but...

...not only does this look P-chopped (look at the exhaust... totally p-chopped) and they left the image MIRRORED!!! The exhaust on the Jetta is on the left side. LOL

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
I don't know but...

...not only does this look P-chopped (look at the exhaust... totally p-chopped) and they left the image MIRRORED!!! The exhaust on the Jetta is on the left side. LOL
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That doesn't make you feel too good does it?! hahaha

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tommunist:
That doesn't make you feel too good does it?! hahaha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got it. Half ass job in Photoshop maybe will translate into their customer service / products as well? Who knows...

[ December 26, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i wont be getting that one! thanks for the opinions, i dident think about fitment or anything i do like how its one piece and you dont have to add anything to the bottom of your existing front end....

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
you can't go wrong with a nice oettinger kit or caracter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts