VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I bought myself a brand new 2012 Passant TDI 8 days ago. I remember seeing the commercial on TV stating that you can drive a TDI from Chicago to New York on one tank so I figure that I am going to test this out. My wife and I are going from Maryland to Chicago and plan to document the trip for kicks and to see how well my new car can hold up to this. I plan to top off the tank before heading out, mark our exact driving path, compare the cars "Trip" miles to "mapquest" and "google maps". I am going to list a few more things that I plan to keep track off and will even make a movie. What I want to know from you guys is simply put... Is there anything you guys suggest that I should keep track of as well or something I haven't thought of yet?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah I dont know what that commercial was talking about. but a 2012 TDI passat gets 566 miles to a tank and from where I live in MD to Indiana was 631 miles. now you will make it pretty damn far on one tank. Good luck on your travels and maybe you will make it on one tank

1 - 2 of 2 Posts