VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im pissed off started my car and a cloud of white smoke comes out i think the head gasket is gone bad ..... sooo this gives me a dam good reason to build my motor..

also when im pissed i do stupid stuff like go spend $849 on a brand new 2.0 fsi crank :K: because i already have the mahle pistons and the integrated rods bought as a rod and piston combo from integrated

also got my eye on a eurojet race fmic but i got to wait another 3 weeks till i can afford it ^-^

not to mention i got to figure out what turbo im goin with this is the most frustrating part of this whole build is planning out how imma work everything out. im thinkin right now at this moment goin with a GT3076R turbo with .63 A/R housing and t4 exhaust

ty random guy on google for this image if u dont know the difference in size. if u newbies still dont know your stock turbo is on the left :K:

now all i got to do is pull the engine and get to fukin work :rolleyes:

look forward to updates on this project i dont have a computer atm but planning on fixing mine soon lol.

also looking forward to replacing the fabric on my headliner i think ive finally settled on a fabric after tossing the idea around for over 3 months.

edit: what do u guys think of a cabonfiber hatch and carbon fiber boser hood? if i get em im keeping my car black and tossing the color change idea and just repaint it the stock color of black magic perfellekt

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
ive been procrastinating on doing my headliner for almost a year now lol. i called it the last straw when it flapped and hit me in the face. im lookin foreward to this build :) its a bit more than putting a k04 in and being mainstream

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
looking forward to this build too!! keep up informed!

real carbon fiber painted to be hidden is good in my book.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got my computer fixed :K:

no real updates just started messing around under the hood unplugging alot of sensors and draining the coolant and oil gettin ready to take it out. thats pretty much all im goin to be doin today. tomarrow probably pull the front bumper bumper support radiator and condenser out. but i gotta find a shop within 1mile that has a ac machine fml or do it the non eco friendly way ..... lol

other than that ill start taking pics when more major stuff happens like me pulling out the motor and what not.

glad u guys r watching this gives me more inspiration to do this build. :K: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what turbo is that it looks like a 3071r i might b wrong tho..

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sooooo who can guess what i ordered today 5 dollars on paypal to whoever gets it right

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
both r wrong but ill tell u guys ne ways lol

i ordered my 4 bar fpr. i know its nothing big but i saw a sale on it and jumped on it.

anyways heres an update to all you people following this thread.

http://www.vwforum.com/forums/f15/my-1-8t-build-thread-47686/

Go here this thread is being continued at the above link. so please submit all your replies there.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
im hopin u got adjustable..

4bar.. i doubts gonna be enough..

adjustable is the way to go on big builds.. u can just keep turnin until u dont hit fuel cut.

Oh... eurojet race fmic.. is bomb as fuk.. fukn tight fit tho.. they really dont give u alot of play to make the pipes fit.. its one way.. n tahts it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts