VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking for a cat back exhaust for a little while now, ive seen qwite a few systems like neuspeed ect. But i came across techtonics tuning the other day and it seems like they have an incrediable deal. I know borla and flowmaster are good companys and thats what they use for there mufflers but im just curious if anyone has there exhaust instaled on there car and how happy they are with it? dose it sound good and how big of a proformance diffrance did it make? any insite would be great thanks

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hey I have a TT exhaust in my 96 Jetta, larger pipes than factory and noticed a difference in the power. The tone is for sure something to like, take off and hear her go. But not loud like the rice rockets.
Retiring the Vento though, hit a deer last week looking at a '02 1.8t!!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks for the input, i deffnitly dont want a winny exhaust note, just a nice growl. GTI how did you end up with a TT exhaust and a dtm muffle?? or do you mean a DTM tip? and more thoughts would help thanks

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
when i bought the TT system it came with a stock type dynomax muffler...it didnt look anything different from the stock exhaust so i decided to get a muffler with a single DTM style tip from Racing Design...hope that helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts