VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you plan to do to your ride this upcoming year.I tell all my plans soon.I just what some ideas from all the mk3 drivers.I know your out there.

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
ok well i have too many plans or aka fantasies. lol. first im finishing off my body work, im lookin for skirts and a rear then getting the trunk, trim and badges shaved. my good friend does body work so im good with all that. im thinkin of maybe a coat of orange metalic in the paint. im thinken that would look nice on a white car in the sunlight. other then that if i can sell my white 17's i allready found some deep dish 17's i want bad. lol. and some other little shit in the interior. thats all i can think of rite now...

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good .I myself am planning on different bumpers ,carbon fiber hood ,nos kit ,That is for starters.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My plan for the next year is, Supercharging and repaint. For the end of the school year I could get either but most likely paint, I'm thinking of going with Amber Red off the new TT (dark red) or Norgalo Blue off Audi S4. Then Z-Enginering supercharger to make my little family car spank some other cars left and right. One is certain but both in the same year isnt.

·
Registered
15 Posts
first off the 2.0 turbo motor is badddddd that would be sweet but anywho next week i am shaveing the doors and redoing my rear plate with fiberglass and tilting my licence plate and repainting it with blue pearl and blue tibal flames (as well as a new vented fender http://www.estrictlyforeign.com/asp/product.asp?category=1&ID=549) then in the middle of jan. im airbaging it and then we will go from there to who knows what

·
Registered
124 Posts
Going Euro. Painting factory skirts, and front and rear trim to match. (The tighty whitey gots to match) And I would like to find some fatty 16 in cup wheels. Other goodies may include cam, and new valve springs and a chip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts