VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I'm going home from work, my car is still sounding a little funny like theres the beginning of a hole in the exhaust fine fine whatever just makes it a little louder then it should be its factory so i really don't give a shit so I start turning onto my street and BANG my car is like a billion times louder then it normally so i park look under my car and notice that in like 5 seconds all the coolent leaked out and i'm like what the fuck that has nothing to do with exhaust so basicly what happened at the exact same time was the one exhaust pipe rusted through and came out and a hose sprung a leak. and whats even better is i crawled under there to see what was up and a little teeny bit of coolent dripped into my mouth i will never ever forget that taste for as long as i live. That is all.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I'm sorry... was it your radiator, or just a hose?

·
Registered
131 Posts
oooo thats devastating. i hope u can get things straightened out, sorry to hear about your missfortune. goodluck to you, and use mouthwash.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
I'm sorry... was it your radiator, or just a hose?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure yet it looks like its just a hose but then again it could be dripping from somewhere else onto the hose we're really not sure because we wanted to see teh matrix last night and when we were wanting to work on the car it was too damn hot so we're gonna play with it tonight probably now that it's not so damn hot I'm praying that its not the radiator praying to whatever god may be listening please dont let it be teh damn radiator please heh okay enough of being pathetic and desperate all because i want my car to be decent for waterfest ARG the frustration.

·
Registered
433 Posts
good luck working on your car tonight. hope its just a hose and not the radiator. and it sounds like you need a new exhaust, oh darn i hate when things break and you have to replace it with aftermarket products, hehe

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
that sucks. man, i hope you washed yoru mouth and hope its not the radiator. that would, well, blow. best luck.

oh, and one more thing...AHHHH!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I was changing my thermostat not too long ago and when i took the hose off it wasn't draining fast enough so i got underneth and took off one of the other ones. I was totally soeked with antifreeze. I swallowed a bunch of it. It was horrible. I feel your pain. Hope everything works out for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts