VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, Im just taking a little anger out so bare with me. Alright, I blew my clutch out after 10k miles. Brought it to the place i got it from and long story short they crack my fiberglassed sideskirts cuz they dont know how to f*n put a lowered car on the lift. They wont pay for it either!And thats not all. This may not be from them but the next day i get it from them my abd light turns on and im leakin sum kind of oil maybe on my wheels? Anyone know what that could be? Okay the main reason I am puttin this out is to find a better VW Mechanic, one that i can semi-trust w/ my car. Im in Columbus ga, near atl. So if anyone knows a VW shop where i can still keep the warrenty and what not please let me know.

~Travis

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
That's crazy, I can say this as this has happened to me as well. They didn't crack them but both of my side skirts are bent now.

They would't pay or even appologize for it either. F...ing idiots.

I guess they never heard of 2 pieces of wood that you can put under the front wheels. Arghh.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Good Luck with finding a good, friendly VW dealer. My dealer had my Jetta for almost a month. finally when I got it back I found the side door moldings were pulled off. Of course they didn't do it....because their jacks come up from the floor. Then they tried to blame it on the towing service. I told them it was towed from the front

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
The dealership I used to go to always used to get grease all over my interior, and I would always have to go back to get it cleaned. I have found a couple other places, and i will never go ack to the dealership unless there is warranty work involved.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
wow sorry to hear about that, the one here in york is ok, if i can i try and avoid it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts