VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I asked for advice on getting a cat-back exhaust on my VR6..I'm happy to report that I went with the Miltek exhaust....Cost me $670 and was easy to install...The best part is that I got exactly what I asked for...nice tone and not loud,it's slightly louder than stock...I also installed a Carbonio CAI....I haven't been to the track yet but on the street I definetely feel the difference...thanks to everyone for your input

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
wow sounds like one hell of a deal!

congrats on the exhaust!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Congrats on the exhaust. I just picked up my Remus this past weekend. Looks awesome!!!! I'm debating on testing my patience to see if I'll last till the end of winter or just say hell with it and put it on.

What do you guys think?

Now or Later?

·
Registered
380 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW013:
Congrats on the exhaust. I just picked up my Remus this past weekend. Looks awesome!!!! I'm debating on testing my patience to see if I'll last till the end of winter or just say hell with it and put it on.

What do you guys think?

Now or Later?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you say you picked up your Remus, is that the whole cat-back or just the ressonator-back?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts