VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God People just dont have a sane mind anymore. WTF is wrong with humans. Today i get back from the store driving with my friend in his car. WE get back and theres a huge scratch mark on my car. I guess the bad luck goes on.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
People like that deserve to have that done to their face with a razor blade. This burns me up... Everytime I leave my car I worry about this kind of shit. I was at the mall today and I just wanted to leave so bad b/c I was afraid someone was going to mess with my ride.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
man emir that really sucks im sorry. i know this isnt as bad but while i was in school, someone wrote all over my car. with window paint crap. it said euro rice and team rice and i love pigs and type r and crap. it wasnt bad but it pissed me off. people suck ass.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
for some reason i cant see the pics..... but either way it sucks.... i get scared all of the time..... others just dont care as much as we do

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i feel for u rollin!

i had my car keyed on the roof at school and for some reason those stupid @$$holes in the office won't let me look at the camera to see who it was.

i've also had my car dented on the fender and i had a door slammed against my drivers side door which took off paint from 2 different spots.

it took me two months to save up money to get it fixed b/c some ppl are irresponsible pieces of F***in shit!! it's getting fixed next week so i'm happy but that money could have went to another mod such as a abt grille or a freedom design upper hatch wing.

[ April 20, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RoLLinVDub:
if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost to fix? What do you think mine would be approximately? I dont want to spend alot of money if im going to be trading it in or selling on the street. Tx

Emir
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rollin,
it will cost me 200 dollars canadian to fix everything only because it's one of my dad's good friends.(thank God) i'm basically paying for the buffing of the scratch and the touch up of the dent on the fender. he won't charge me for the minor scratch on the door panel simply b/c it's very small.

i'm not too sure how much your key job would run u but if i were in you position i would try to cover it up with touch up paint(depending on how deep it is) or else you would have to shell out major cash to get that fixed.

and once again i feel for u. my car is only 7 months old and it's been through everything! people i know have way better cars than me and nothing has happened to them! life sucks

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost to fix? What do you think mine would be approximately? I dont want to spend alot of money if im going to be trading it in or selling on the street. Tx

Emir

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Man, it must just be you yankees...

I haven't ever had a car keyed.(knock on wood) I have seen a couple of cars scratched like that. But usually camaros or mustangs that belong to pony clubs. They tend to get pretty violent in their rivalry down here, almost like gangs.

·
Registered
335 Posts
quick story: my friend chet and i were walking away from my car in a parking garage in State College, Pa. i have my GTi, and Chet just bought the new 350Z. He just got back into town, so we're on our way to get royally smashed on a beautiful Sat. nite. We walk down the ramps instead of the stairs (the things we do to see nice rides close up), and on our way down we see a drunk Ricky Martin with two ugly-ass girls on his side. They are stumble-drunk by now (which i have no problem with on its own), but then dear ol' Ricky falls right onto the hood of one of the cleanest 700-series BMWs. For some reason, he gets pissed off at the car getting in HIS way, and we watch in fury as he keys the hood from headlight to headlight. Even the girls stop. I look at Chet, and he's just as heated as I am. So Chet yells at the top of his lungs, "WHAT THE FU$$ ARE YOU DOING TO MY CAR???!!" Ricky doesn't skip a beat at being a suckass, and starts yelling at us for 'ruining his night'. i swear to God, that's what he said. Needless to say, his girls walked quietly away while we beat the living shit out of him. i'm not a violent type, and neither are my good friends, but this happened last week. Chet and I have both had our cars either soaped, keyed, or hit-and-run'd. It's been a week, and neither of us feel remorse. By the look of this thread, we shouldn't.

I guess that wasn't short at all, but i thought some of you would feel a little better knowing that one assmunch got his medicine. I'd do it again in a second, to be honest......

·
Registered
335 Posts
for scratches that aren't too deep, i have used a product called Scratch-Out in a yellow container. i forget who makes it, maybe TurtleWax, it's pretty cheap. it works wonders, and i would definitely try that before using something permanent like touch-up paint. it took a lot of elbow-grease, and a lot of waxing afterward, but it worked really well. you don't need to push hard....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts