VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in your opinion, what is THE BEST kit and wheels for red 2001 jetta. all advice is appreciated and all pictures are helpful.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
make your jetta look like this gti!!!

the body kit is oettinger(spl?)and the rims i have no clue but most rims look good on gti's especially bbs! also it does have a custom wide body kit which makes it look even more beautiful!

i wasn't able to post pics here b/c it wouldn't let me but just click on the link below and it will take u to the site.

CLICK ME TO GO TO SITE

[ October 21, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
As a guy who likes OEM mods...I would go with the Votex front bumper for the Jetta. Its hot...As for wheels, its your personal taste on that one. If you want straight up aftermarket wheels, I like the Moda wheels on Raf's car...Raf can chime in with a pic of his. If you like OEM wheels, I haven't seen too many cars with the Exors out there yet, although I think they come on the 2004 GLI standard instead of the Monte Carlos...

·
Registered
235 Posts
a GTI front end would look great!
wanna swap? what part of virginia are you from? northern right? nobody drives v-dubs in southern va (they're all drivin' chevys or fords).

.... oh and don't get the Axis se7en mods, any other rim (18" or 19" ofcourse and as long as it's "deep dish") is fine!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha im from southern VA, walking distance from the north carolina line. your right nobody really drives dubs here. a few once in a while, but not that many. mostly honda's EVERYWHERE around here.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ive seen that gti before on there, IT IS SOOO BEUTIFUL! those rims in the first pic are axis neos or soemting like that and i forget what the other ones are. but for akit, the votex is awesome and the projectzwo is nice too. for rims, there are alot of nice ones out there, i say get some RHs.

[ October 22, 2003: Message edited by: dubwink ]

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
martinsville... not a big town, actually pretty small but most people know it from the nascar track we have.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well i have the oettinger front end with caractre sides skirts and the abd badgeless grill, i like the combo a lot, and as far as rims go, the racing hart c2 evos look sicky icky on a jet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts