VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

GTImotorsports.com in conjunction with VWforum is proud to present:

The February My 2 Luvs Pic of the Month Contest!

For this month, ALL photos must include a Dub, and "something or someone" else that you <3. If you only love dubs, which some of you seem to have this issue, the picture MUST contain at least 2 Dubs...you get the idea?

There are only a few rules and regulations:

1.Please only post pictures of your vehicle that you legally own. All other pictures will be deleted, local dubbers or the actual owner of the vehicle you posted may come to your home and kick your a**, and potentially result in the user being banned from the site. (In other words NO POSERS PLEASE!)

2.Moderators and Administrators “may” request additional information about a car to check validity of the claim it is in fact YOUR vehicle.

3.Submit pictures by posting them into this thread where moderators and Admin will select their top 10 pictures and we will post a official poll thread starting on Febuary 21st and running until the End of the month for all members to vote for their favorite.

4.Only post pictures of VW vehicles for entry into the contest.

5.ONLY ONE PICTURE OF YOUR CAR.

6.IF YOU OWN MULTPILE DUBS PLEASE LIMIT YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO ONE PICTURE PER DUB YOU OWN PER MONTH.

7.Be aware that by submitting a photo for this contest you may be contacted by GTImotorsports.com to use that photo for promotional purposes and/or to be displayed on their website.

8.No mod list is needed, the picture will stand alone for judging.(engine bays shots and interior shots COUNT for your ONE PHOTO SUBMISSION)

9.Be creative, have fun, don’t get arrested trying to park on a historical landmark to get the shot.

10.DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

and now for the good stuff:

GTIMOTORSPORTS.COM is offering great prizes again!

This month we are competing for GTI Motorsports.com swag!

1st Place: MK4 Blue Tint Aspherical Mirrors
VW European blue tint Aspherical Heated Driver Side (Left Side) Blind Spot Mirror

2nd Place: A set of OEM Brake Pads (only one set front or rear), Mintex, Pagid, ATE, etc. whichever is available fo your car!
Brake Pad Set, Front (example)

3rd Place: A Set of LED Smoked Side Markers MK4
LED Side Marker (Smoked Lens)

If your application does not fit in with these prizes alternate prizes will be awarded!

With so much at stake we hope to see some amazing winter themed photos for this! let's see the best that VWforum has to offer!

Entrants must be in by February 20th. Look for the voting poll to open in the general VW discussion forum on February 21st.

let's see those "Dub Luv" shots!!!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'm game for this. Now to only come up with a good camera and shot to submit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hooray for good weather tomorrow!

i think i'll try and get a shot of me trying to fit a rabbit into the bed of my chevy. sounds like i may win this one.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts