VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey man

is there anyway you could record the sound your engine makes i just want to hear the sound of the neuspeed supercharger before i buy it. Thanks alot. And could you tell me what stuff to do to my car to prepare it for the Supercharger. Intake? Exhaust? etc. I was thinking of getting the Remus resonator-back exhaust. and the AEM or Eurosport Cold air intake. I'd like to hear your comments since you also have a 2.0 thanks alot.

Emir

·
Registered
127 Posts
The car is half apart right now, not able to be started. You really dont have to do any thing to prepare the car for the sc. But intake and exhaust would deff. help. I like sticking with same brand parts, just the way I am. I have a neuspeed cat back and used to have a p flo but now I have an injen cai.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
turst me, the sc makes suck a bitchen sound! soo sick! i cant wait to get mine.

·
Registered
433 Posts
hell yeah it does, at october fest rich and i got a ride in this guys with a high altitude pully, HOLY SHIT it was awsome, sounded so nice and would chirp in 3rd. he tried to burn out and his wheel compound was so soft that it just bounced. it was awesome. i tried searching for some sound clips of the neuspeed S/C and i couldn't find any, sorry... but trust me it sounds awesome wind

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot guys, i bet it does sound good i just wanted to hear it for myself since alot of people told me it sounds sick. Its comming soon
. Ill post pics when i get it and maybe a few clips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts