VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey TF rich and i were talking today about how sweet your car is and everything. but we thought that all your car could use are some new wheels. i mean yours are sweet, but we thought that maybe your jetta would look a little better with some BBS CH's

WOW THOSE WHEELS ARE SOOO HOT!!!!

[ February 20, 2003: Message edited by: k2jetta98 ]

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what do you think?¿?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by k2jetta98:
what do you think?¿?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love these wheels too.
However... Ask Jon, I was thinking about getting new wheels already ahead of time.

If I sell my current wheels and tires I will get some 18's or even 19". But if not I don't want drop another $1300 or so for new set of wheel on a car I might not keep for much longer.

PS: I love that car except for 3 things. The grille and the front lip. I just doens't look seemless. Also Rieger Tuning M3 style side skirts don't even match with Rieger Tuning's bumpers... they are way too low, that is why I chose Oettinger Side Skirts and Front. I love the rear (oooops that is mine rear bumbper !!!
).

That is how it looked without the mesh. I put my mesh in. Also that car looks awesome cause the rims look like they are 18s right? Damn he even has my tails !!!

Bottom line "YES" if I would change anything I did in the past, it would be the rims.

PS: I am going to get a nice set of mirrors, cause I promised my little brother I would do it. (The truth is I wanted to do it a long time ago.. just didn't feel the need to do so...) I will get the Oettinger ones, not the (I think Hagus) ones shown above.

[ February 20, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those wheels are 19 x 8.5 and i love them they are my favorite wheels. if you do sell your wheels you should def. get these

also i like your front alot more than the one that i posted. and i didn't know that was your exact rear. it looks so badass. love your car man!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by k2jetta98:

also i like your front alot more than the one that i posted. and i didn't know that was your exact rear. it looks so badass. love your car man!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How is this for (almost the same? except my car is way more dirty in that pic and it was shot in an underground garage full of puddles after rain... yes it [email protected][email protected]$$ing leaks)

Also what do you think about this (little spoiler as an addon to my existing Bumper?):

And what do you think of this jetta?

PS: That is the same wing I am getting. I have one wing for sale.. but I think I should advertise it on a HONDA forum
Right? HA HAHAAHAH. Just ask Rich or Jon they saw my old wing. (what was I thinking?).

Regarding the BBS rims... yeah 19" look sick.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
thomas, IMO I dont really like that little spoiler-Also what do you think about this (little spoiler as an addon to my existing Bumper?):but I do like those wheels. very nice. and I also like the spoiler-hehe way better than your old wing...hehe, I dont think we will let that one down.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that spoiler that you are talking about adding on is killer it adds to the front so much. and for the other jetta, the body kit is hot it looks like an audi rs4 body kit, i like it. and the rear spoiler that you want to get looks just right for a mk4 jetta real clean, any bigger wouldn't accent (sp) the lines your jetta

do you have any pics of your MONSTER wing?¿?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
yo guys, yes those wheels are sooo sweeet! LOL tfs old wing. HAHAH! well i like that wing, ads a lil something to the rear although im not sure you need more than a m3 spoiler cause i love those. but yoru top wing looks so good, i love them! as for that stricly foreign car. its OK.. kits a lil extreme for my taste but nice dish on the wheels. but i like your choices with the mirrors. i say go haugus and for the wing, either the one you chose or the m3. i agree though, i forgot you were sellin your car soon so it wouldent realy be worth it. when you sell it, what are you gettin? your not leavin us are you!!??

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
For everyone that doesn't know, this is what we are talking about. Sorry Thomas, I had to do it!!

jon

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha, WOW what is that. thank god you took that thing off.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI2001:
For everyone that doesn't know, this is what we are talking about. Sorry Thomas, I had to do it!!

jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HA HA HA. Jon how could you do this to me? You pulled my pants down...

That is some funny looking Jetta... Who's that?

The things people do to their poor Jetta's.

PS: I just noticed that the very first post up on top that K2Jetta98 (what's your first name anyway?), has ZENDER's little wing on the trunk... see it? I am reconsidering and I just might order that. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my name is zach, thomas and i like the spoiler on the top jetta its SWEET, better than the one on the Strictly Foreign

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
lol it sounded like you said your name was zach thomas lol. just so you guys know its not. im guessing you ment "my name is zach, thomas...." ,

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yup thats what i meant...easy fix

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I just wanted to know, cause I don't want to say K2 to you or something, Zach.

Also: How many layers of clear coat does that jetta have that you posted? Oh my god. You can clearly see it on the tail lights. They are sprayed with clear coat galore and polished to the max. I might do the same.
I happen to have glossy clear coat for my Model Airplanes.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
wait, tf, you got that big ass wing on your car? personally, i like the smaller one better. just my opinion though. and also, if you go 19" wheels, you gotta get the big brake kit. a kid at my school has a 98 Audi A4 with 19" OZ Superleggensas (sp?) and his rotors are like hella small, but thats just me i think.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
I used to. I took it off about 8 months ago. I can't believe Jon dug that pic out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh TF, we all know you secretly long to put the wing back on your car. But you don't for fear of ridicule and rejection!

BTW, why are you going to get rid of in the not so distant future?!?! Don't tell me those Ricer-Nazi's at your work turned you!!!!!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I don't want to spoil anything. I will definetly stay German Make.

My younger brother is very (how should I put this) untrustworthy as far as it comes to word of honor or comittment. If he won't get it, I'll keep her and just get something else. I am not pressed for money, so I don't really have to sell my car. My wife's Civic (lease) is due next year and she wants the ML 320 SUV... I don't like that idea, but this time she is going to pay for herself, so I let her choose on her own. Now imagine how it feels to pay the Lease for that Honda? It comes from my pocket not hers.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts