VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i was scanning i found the answer to my ? about chips for my 2.0. i also discovered what may be causing my cel to come on. throttle body. does anybody make a good aftermarket replacement. or am i better off with getting an oe form vw. since i may need to replace that i am also going to be around the intake. is the big bore from abd just a misc flashy add on or does it actually better my car. by that i mean any noticeable difference in performance. any answers wolud be appreciated.

·
Registered
526 Posts
i woudl say go for the abd intake tube and as for the throttle body..is it possible to fix by yurself or is it really bad..if its bad go to the junkyard and pull one<cheapest way right there

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does anybody make a better big bore or is abd what i should buy. and will i notice any difference in noise or throttle response. i alrdy have a eurosport intake so i can deal with noise. as long as it sounds good.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Bigbore tube will make the car much deeper if there is only an intake. Reason i know
Cara and derek both with mk3 2.0 each put on a p flow. Cara had the big bore also. Car was much deeper and faster, (dont know why) than dereks car. depending on the intake becareful it. The big bore can hit the strut towers if the intake it to far back... Looks damn good also

1 - 5 of 5 Posts