VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
danville virginia airport.i believe..fast,open,flat grippy asphalt.please go to thscc dot com to find out. then go to motorsportsreg dot com to register.

please come to our event.thscc always wants more people.veedub dudes.

i will be rally crossign our vw again this year.another guy this year,is joining us...teh third owner in our 3 man team vw.a freind of mine,so watch this space.sandblast rally is coming too,if you want to help work the event,i ma going.you can go to sandblast rally website,to sign up or watch,orwhatever.

Tarheel Sports Car Club -- Calendar

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
THSCC 2015 Autocross Points Event #2 and Novice School

novice school and autocros in danville va.good airport style course.motorsportsreg to sign up. look for thscc events. it is there. thscc.com to find out what you need.or the facebook page of thscc . i would love for you all to come out. we always need more people .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Robert move to Virginia Beach late last fall, so I’m not sure if he will do many event with SCR.
I did one event last year with them and Robert was there as another Abarth owner.

I do AX with the Abarth with THSCC and did some with Triad.
Depending where you are in Western NC you should consider the Triad event, link below.
Until something change, the CCR SCCA (around Charlotte) doesn’t allow the Abarth to run at their ZMax event.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts