VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
I think as long as you can still see them blink during the day then you're ok. I doubt you would ever get pulled over for something like that, unless they were REALLY dark.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
look at my car in the post down from this one. u can see them on the bumper
u cant see them really but they show up when they blink and night they are good

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yeah i've used the tailight tint in the past and never really had any problems with it. jus don't over do it and totally black them out so no light can penetrate them.. haha

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I've known a lot of people who used the light tint, and none of them have had prolems as far as I know. Mine are pretty dark, and I've never been bothered.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mine are black as can be but when they like up *at night* they look stock in the daylight its a different story but they are still visible

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vlksgnspeed:
mine are black as can be but when they like up *at night* they look stock in the daylight its a different story but they are still visible<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say you are cool then. you might get hassled, cause some PA cops are stupid. but my sidemarkers are black, but they light up still.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
yeah i have that transparent black paint, you can still see it so i think you shoudl be fine if you can see it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts