VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what kind of tips u guys have for techtonics exhaust. or set ups that u guys can show me pixs of. Thanks in advance.
Nermin

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Right now I have dual DTM tips. Not a TT exhaust, but I am going ot get a new exhaust, and that is one I am considering. I think I might either go with the stock looking tip, or one that comes straight out and looks like the exhaust on '02 and '03 GTI's.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
Right now I have dual DTM tips. Not a TT exhaust, but I am going ot get a new exhaust, and that is one I am considering. I think I might either go with the stock looking tip, or one that comes straight out and looks like the exhaust on '02 and '03 GTI's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't you have to get a difference rear valence to do that? I've thought about doing this when I get an exhuast but it's just more money for looks only....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an oettinger rear valance and my 03 gti stock exhaust came out so I had it cut to fit perfectly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts