VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 18X8 zender wheels which I got from Autotech. They recommend 225/40-18 but does anyone think it would be safe to go up to 235/40 18's.... at what point would it start to be a problem on a golf MK 4? The car has been lowered 1.5" on bilstein shocks/struts and autotech springs. Just wondered what configurations some of you have...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.... Well Zender recommended the 225 40 18's but I went with Dunlop 235 40 18's and am extremely happy. I will soon be posting pics of my "4 door euro gti"...

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dford:
Thanks guys.... Well Zender recommended the 225 40 18's but I went with Dunlop 235 40 18's and am extremely happy. I will soon be posting pics of my "4 door euro gti"...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet can't wait to see em'.

·
Registered
676 Posts
ZENDERs........I can't wait to see those either!!! Welcome to the forum and I think you'll stay happy with that extra rubber as well. Most of the time it's the driving that makes the difference on if the fenders will rub or not when lowered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts