VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got up to toronto and wanted some new friends. Especially ones with dubs. Leave a message here or whatever my email is [email protected] sad to say my raceing vw didnt make it up here yet
But my daily beater is up here still fun to drive but a lil slow.I am interested in performance mostly. Looks dont matter as much but thats me. Dont reply if your exhaust is as big as a cd, Thanks!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Hey, check out www.pocketrocket.ca There are alot of VW people from the GTA (greater Toronto Area) that post on there.
jon

Just got to VW Discussion on the menu on the left side and there will be a forum there.

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: GTI2001 ]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man cool site already trying to buy new doors. they like too much rice for me but thanks bro!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
they like too much rice for me
What do you mean?? Not offended just wondering what you ment? People on there are more on the ricer side?? I hardly ever post on there.
jon

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all they talk about in the main forum is clear lights and 59 dollar exhausts and big rims, the race section is cool. i already bought some crap for my dub off there classifeds so THANKS!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
awww. ok. well i'm glad you got some use out of it. so have you hooked up with any other dubs yet???
jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts