VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright...ive just about completed the 5 speed swap but i need to know about wiring the little harness in that goes on top of the tranny...does anyone know what wire is what? I was hoping Keith might know...? Any help would be good so i can drive again

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AWSALK3:
alright...ive just about completed the 5 speed swap but i need to know about wiring the little harness in that goes on top of the tranny...does anyone know what wire is what? I was hoping Keith might know...? Any help would be good so i can drive again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

back up lights. not 100% where it goes but that's what it's for. do you have the plug? I'll try to find out where it goes. Bt your car will work without it. just don't back up around any cops.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks...figured it out...hooked up the back up lights...just dont have the switch hooked up for the clutch lock...so i can start it without pushing in the clutch...oh well...now i just have to work on the sputtering problem...yeah...another problem haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts