VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was one of those times I wish I had had vwf business cards. I came out of the mall and parked next to me was a very clean silver gti mk4. No major visible mods other than debadged and some 19" Mille Miligia (spelling?) wheels with upgraded front brakes (not sure on brand but they were slotted and all of that goodness so they looked hot). I left him a note on his car telling him he had a nice dub and that he should check out the www.vwforum.com - so hopefully he'll come join but this leads me to my next question, is there a pdf or something that someone could make so that we could print it out and have a kind of cheap version of business cards? That kind of thing would be helpful the next time I come across a dub that looks promising.

·
Registered
777 Posts
i second this notion.... there are a very few nice dubs down here and i never seem to run into them with there drivers around...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah iam with you guys it would be easy to get the word out and bring new members with a card or something alot of nice dubs in the areas around here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.