VW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im looking for someone with some brains to help me figure out what I need to get in addition to the turbo im buying for my car. im getting a Garret cr190 v2 turbp and don't know in addition to the turbo what I need to buy. I know I probably need new intercooler piping but what else? all help and part advice is welcome!

link to the turbo: Garrett CR190 Turbo For 2015 and 2016 Mk7, B8 and Audi A3 TDI

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys im looking for someone with some brains to help me figure out what I need to get in addition to the turbo im buying for my car. im getting a Garret cr190 v2 turbp and don't know in addition to the turbo what I need to buy. I know I probably need new intercooler piping but what else? all help and part advice is welcome!

link to the turbo: Garrett CR190 Turbo For 2015 and 2016 Mk7, B8 and Audi A3 TDI
Did you end up installing it? I’m thinking about purchasing the same thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you end up installing it? I’m thinking about purchasing the same thing.
I have this on my 15 jetta along with rawtek deletes and a Malone tune. I get some boost creep but it pulls until 4500 rpm easy. I had to purchase the egr block off for the cr190 which is different (a round silicone block off hose as opposed to the cr150 block off plate)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts