VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what you guys mean ,there are so many kids in my area /Belle Vernon P.A/who all drive ricers that THINK there cars are the greatest thing since instant rice my car has minamal mods an she pretty much blows the doors off theres I like to talk to everone about cars but these guys are complete jerks I,m thirty one years old wit a wife an two kids I,m not out there to have a race car just a fast dub thats clean an simple an fast long live the dubbers an all ricers should die 99%of em are just asses

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
yeah its all the same. ricers are dicks, and dubbers are slicks. sry i tried to make it rhyme but it didnt work well. but you get the idea. ricers just got 3" exhaust pipes up their asses!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I am sort of an ricer. But without the 3" exhaust up my ass and I am not a dick. LOL

Just teasin...

Speakin of ricers... In our service department we just received a Celica GT-S with a $10,000 (Canadian) painjob.

It is nice and all but the color selection?

Purple and Blue... that changes from different angles and the hood is fuc%#%ing brow looking like shit.

Well anyhow this guy is some 24 year old rich kid who races that car. So here is the story Doug (our technician told me about that car).

It has about 14,000 KM on it. This is the 4th engine that car is getting. (each time non-warranty). What that kid is doing while racing that car, he is going from 5th into 4th or even 3rd. Blowing all the valves etc. Weird FUC#$#$K or what?

Well anyhoo... I am taking my digital camera to work tomorrow to share the laughter with you fellas. So till then.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
How bout Ricers are jerks, Vdubs got Werks? I guess its not much better. Anyway, some Dubs can be evil too, I got passed by some idiot in a MKIII GTI yesterday. I was doin about 35 on a res. street, and he went screamin past me, had to be at least 80. So I caught up to him in traffic on a main street, the thing was so low that the oil pan couldn't have been more than two inches off the ground. He had to bob and weave around every little bump in the road, and on top of it all, It was a damn 2.slow that didn't even compare when we matched up. Stupid little thug life kid drivin it...

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I know what you mean!I had a 1.8t ride my ass last fall.Until I had enough and smoked him pretty bad.Not to bad for 2.0?

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah. I have run into a few unfriendly dubbers. but there are the few nice ones that make me feel good about being a dub head. I didnt realize it til today, but I drove past a fellow vwf member a few months ago (TNP96), and he beeped and waved. def a good feeling.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I've only ran into a couple unfriendly dubbers. Around alot of VW drivers are the older crowd with TDI's
jon

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I talked to a guy in a Red MkIII Jetta last week, we just were playin around, and so I talked to him at a light and told him to check us out. he said he was on www.vdubaddiction.com and that he had been here before a long time ago. He said he would check in, so if he does.... Welcome back dude.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts