VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the vdub game.trying to find aftemakret parts for 98 cabrio 2.0L is a drag. wondering what is the similarity's between mk3 models, may sound dumb but to be honest im a complete noob. im very interested in making my cabi a Civic:rocket: devoring monster:twisted:. my friend think that the cabrio is chicks car,but with my mind set i think differntly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you want to beat a Honda with a 2.slow you need big cam 276 computer chip for the cam fule exhaust systume so headers high flow cat ful 2 1/2 inch exhaust nology hot wires spark plug wires a fule head rebuild ported mk3 or mk4 lower intake manfold and new fule filter new o2 sensor me spark plugs and you will have to rum only 91 to 93 octane

This is what I did to my mk3 My car is a 1997 Volkswagen Jetta GT 2.0L 8v 4cyl aba motor with a 5 speed manual transmission, techtonics tuning ( TT ) 260 cam, ported upper and lower intake manfold, ractive superflow air filter, cold air intake, Matrix racing muffler, 2 1/4 inch cat back exhaust, Magnafolw figh flow cat, Nology hot wires and NGK Iridium IX spark plugs. It was just dynode my car it made 123.4hp at the tires so about 148hp at the flywheel so 32 hp gain at the flywheel and 27ftlb gain at the flywheel over stock that is crazy it's making a bit more hp then 148 right not I changed the cat after I got it dynoed so it's about 155 at the flywheel now

And good luck the 2.slow needs a lot of wort to make it go fast

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cabrio

Pop a VR6 in that think you will be the hondas.
Add a turbo with an intercooler and new cams and chip, you beat a Mustang 5.0

·
Registered
3 Posts
License plate pocket Mk3

Hey guys, I noticed that my pocket has come loose and have tried finding a replacement but to no luck. Has anybody come across a way to fix this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts