yea its dirty but this is right after i lowered it

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Looks real good.

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
I would lower the rear about a half an inch or so, then you'll have a really nice stance. Huffs look good :K:

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
After looking at this thread, I had to go upload pics of my rims on my Photobucket to update you guys. I have the new pics posted in the "Wheels and Tires" section

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
that rear has a logn way to go before this car can be considered "dumped"

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
slam it another 1.5 inches up front and another full inch in the back.. then ur dump status..... well dumpish.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had to raise it! and put my stock wheels back on the front those are rubbing the coild i ordered spacers but cant affort the ballseats to put the wheels on. i wish these dang things had lug nuts, i look like a fool haha. and yea it setttled a lot i had to raise it my wheel well had pretty intanse wounds just from drivingup and down the road

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
On my 18x8 wheels et35 when I was slammed I needed 5mm spacers to clear the spring perch on my B&G coikovers

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got 8 mm in the front and 12.5 in the back

and i got ecs tuning ones not bad price 150 all together

where did you guys get your wheel studs from? or ball seats? whatever theyre called?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Mine came with the spacers and what was nice about it, is they were exactly 11mm and 20mm longer than the stock ones. (I bought 11mm and 20 mm forge spacers). I paid $95 for the 11mm ones and $115 for the 20mm ones. Forge also makes 8mm and 16mm. It's nice that they come in these 4 sizes because the rear wheels sit 8mm farther in than the fronts, so it makes it easy to flush your wheels out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts