VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Milltek is in the building! I'm hoping to have it on sometime this weekend! I jumped on a group buy on the "other" vw site and got the downpipe at a good price from a local dubber. $900 something bucks for a full turbo-back milltek

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Oh man, that is one sweet exhaust! So now what do you have for engine mods? Chip, exhaust, CAI...? I was just thinking about when I get a 1.8T, what mods to do...

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
Oh man, that is one sweet exhaust! So now what do you have for engine mods? Chip, exhaust, CAI...? I was just thinking about when I get a 1.8T, what mods to do...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Brett, my car is stock (see on next to my sig?)

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old Skool GTI:
lol stock...yea oks...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a stock 2.0! Why won't you believe me? All those pics I post are complete pchops! I'd be lucky to have 85 whp.

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: RafCarre12 ]

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
I have a stock 2.0! I'd be lucky to have 85 whp.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that what they call 1.8t's in america, 2.0's?

besides that nice exhaust!!

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
SCREW YOU RAF! haha nice exhaust though. milltek sounds sick.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dubwink:
SCREW YOU RAF! haha nice exhaust though. milltek sounds sick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When are you getting your keister up here for the wednesday nite GTG? ALL YOU NE PA GUYS TOO!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i would if i wasnt 6 hours away from jeresey. but otherwise id be there. im comin home nov. 24-30th and dec.15th-jan8th so if you have some then. ill try to make it to them.

·
Registered
777 Posts
my milltek came in today, the milltek name on one of the tips is kinds blurred, looks like ythey stamped it twice or somthing, but hey NOTHINGS perfect! anyway, i got the valence with the exhaust cut-out from the dealership for 55 bucks, they said 2 days yesterday, so i guess ill go thursday evening, its like a little over an hour from here......anyway, im pretty excited, im yet to hear it on a VR6!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts