VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Good luck that sounds pretty hot...When I graduate I hope to have my own detailing shop in the Harrisburg area.

·
Registered
526 Posts
yea thanks dakoda..i can do power sunroofs..really just about any wiring cept maybe a full harness to go through id take it on if someone has that much faith in me

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
well for all of those people who know the york scene...me , adam and shane are starting a buisness together called Vdub tuning...we will do headlight conversions...easy to medium motor work (if u understand that), tinting,stereo, badgeless grilles, polishing, detailing, wheels, ect...basically anything that isnt exaust or full ouit motor swaps or big motor jobs...not yet at least...we get basically anythin u want really cheap so if ur intrested call one of us...Tim (749-6437) or Shane (887-1303) we will have buisness cards soon...thanx

·
Registered
141 Posts
i've done wiring complete ECM's and full harnesses, it's really not that hard, the only time it gets to be a pain is when u have to make your own for installing power windows and locks and stuff, i have a shop doing only electronics now, anything from lights to security systems...etc.... i'm going the the franklin institute in boston to get an autotech management degree next year.... when it comes to wires u name it i can do it.... right now i'm designing a module that runs off of an electronic tach and uses a variable potentiometer chip to vary the brightness of lights with the speed of the engine so as i rev my engine the lights in my grille get brighter, it won't work with neon cause neon needs a constant supply voltage.. just like u cant put a flourescent light bulb on a dimmer swtich....

·
Registered
192 Posts
its about time good luck tim and shane i own one of there custon grillies its hott..

Tim is A sanding tool...

·
Registered
526 Posts
yeah but im only 16 and ive done these installs like theres nothing to it. and yea i could do a harness if i had the time.and yeah it really isnt hard cuz i know alot of it is just find the piece that fits here and find the piece that fits there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts