VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well friday night i was at my indoor soccer game. when i went out, i thought it misted a little out side or like a light rain because there was like a slight haze or mist on my car. so i didnt worry about it. so the next morining. i went outside to get something out of the garage for my dad and my car had GLITTER ON IT! YES GLITTER! the entire car was like resprayed with glitter crap. like a hairspray or spraypaint thats clear with glitter in it. so i was realy bummed and pissed as hell. so i picked a little spot and put some hot watter and stuff and took a lil scrubin but it came off. i was releaved. but this crap was allll over my entire car! so i had to give it the best washing of its life and luckily it came off. i used hot watter from a sink and attached the hose to that so it would take the stickyness off. well i just wanted to vent and let you guys know..
rich

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
People are unbelievable. I feel for ya' Rich. One time I went to blockbuster in the A2 and left the moon roof open. Some ass munch dropped a full can or orange soda on my nice Recaro's! I had to drive home with a bag over my seat; needless to say I was burnt mad.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
That is the reason why I always rollup all the windows and close the moonroof. Cause you never know what kind of creep or retard is going to think of a "brilliant" idea to drop or sqeeze something in your car.

Rich, thank God you got the glitter out, it could be worse.

"It ain't yours so stay the F-VW-K away!!!"

A message to all the vandals from:

Thomas
VW-CAR CEO and Founder
VW Coalition Against Retards

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. apriciate it.
i would like to become a member of the VW Coalition Against Retards

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
on the topic of vandalizing. back in my days of driven my 92 golf someone thought it be fun to loosen my lug nuts on my drivers side front wheel. i was on my way home from school when i noticed the vibration. i lost one lug nut and the loose wheel vibrating so much ruined the wheel also. needless to say i surived. im jus glad i didn't get on the highway on the way home like usual i was able to pull off the road and call for help. i guess someone was jus jealous of the dub, i donno. lol

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
See that is beyond vandalism... that is freaking murder attempt. What the hell were these F##%%#%ers thinking?

I witness similar thing on BMW about 3 years ago. A 7 series was standing beside me on red light...when it turned green he floored it and both of his front wheels fell off. His car landed on his freaking break rotor on one side and on a collapsed wheel on the other. I mean WHAT THE F#$%#CK?

I assume that somebody loosened his bolts like they did to you.

I am just glad nothing happened to you.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
They make a product I saw at Autozone that is a glitter show wax.. Basically its a colored wax with glitter in it in a spray can. Im betting thats what you got man. Sorry to hear it. Maybe it was a ricer trying to "help your car look cooler"

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yea i've seen that stuff too. its a cheap way to make ur car look like it has a metalic flak paint job. u better have a good even spray if u want the stupid stuff to look rite b/c the car i saw had spots then bare spots.. hahah dumb ricers...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha maybe! damn ricers ::shaking fist::

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
haha yea, hey dubwink i noticed on ur profile u say ur from south nj. whereabouts do u live i go down to nj every summer and was wondering if it was close to where i go..

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
What the hell were these F##%%#%ers thinking?

I mean WHAT THE F#$%#CK?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok first of all, what are you spelling ??? i looked at it a couple of times but couldnt figure it out
now second --- i use to have a civic and one night i went into my g/f house and it was a nice hot summer night so i left my windows open and when i came out.....eggs.....all over my car....chipped paint in several places.......but worst of all.....eggs all in the interior....on the rear deck, on the seats, on the carpet... i stayed up untill 2am with baby butt wipes paper towels and warm water to get it off....and the my car smelled like @$$ for a couple of days...well anyway im in on the VW CAR

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
ok first of all, what are you spelling ??? i looked at it a couple of times but couldnt figure it out
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried to spell almost the same thing you were trying to spell there
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
....and the my car smelled like @$$ for a couple of days<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...well anyway im in on the VW CAR
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are in.

3 Members.

PS: I will make a VW-CAR logo later on.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIboarder:
excuse me? haha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey whats so funny i loved that car it took a pounding (i didnt have a tach so i went rev happy)

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I have had a problem with some jerkoff pouring a full bottle of coke on my jetta.I live far egounh away from town thank god .But when it comes to some thing like this you need to get to a car wash asap!I was bowling at our local lane when I found this.No permanent damage though.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
see, if anyone did that to me, i would hunt them down and castrate them with 2 bricks. everyone around knows how anal i am about my car and i will find out who did it so nobody fucks with it. well, that and i live in Yuppytown, USA so yeah. Thomas, can i be a member? please??? sounds fun. what do you do?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts

You're in. Everybody is in as long as they do the following:

1) If you see anybody do anything to somebody else's car (especially VW) you will go after them.

2) You have to master the VW-CAR moves:

i) the vandal is keying -- he shall be counter attacked with key-twister (an easy combat move by disarming the vadal of the key and making him eat it)

ii) the vandal is putting on some glitter on a car -- he shall be counter attacked with glitter-phobia (an moderate to hard combat move by igniting the glitter and using it as a flame thrower on the vandal... hint... watch out for police at that time)

iii) the vandal is sitting or leaning on your car -- he shall be counter attacked with "shoe-size-imprint" combat by kicking him in the head and leaving your shoe size on his forehead.

PS: VW-CAR (is a fictional club)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts