·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vdub tuning
Tim London (749-6437)
Adam Strausbaugh (252-0113)
Shane Farkas (887-1303)

Ok here arer most of the prices for the work we will be doin...questions about these prices or things not listed can be answered at 749-6437 (TIM)
*Prices do not include products needed
Intake manifold poilished-$75
alternator polished-$60
Custom badgeless grille-$50
Full Car detail-$90
Power sunroof in Mk2-$70
HEadlight conversions-$50-$80
Window tinting-$85
Install head unit-$25
Subs and amp install-$65
Intake install-$30
Tailight Tinting-$20
Single wiper conversion-$30
Exhaust (bolt on only for now)-$65
Vdub Tunign stickers-$8
Banners-$20
Guage install-$45 per guage
Body kits vary-$100-200
Pedal install-$15
Anything else u find u want done just give me a call and we will discuss a price.
thanx everyone

[ November 18, 2003: Message edited by: Blue92mk2 ]

·
Registered
82 Posts
75 bucks for power sunroof....gimme some details....thats for you to install it? obviously we have to supply the sunroof ourselves...right?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
where is your shop or whatever located?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok first of all that includes the sunroof motor and we do not really have a shop...we r working out of a garage but we can get just about anythin and do just about everything...thanx

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep...u know it...actually i made my stock square headlight one badgless and it turned out really good... we definatly do that...u intrested let me know

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we have the sunroof motors but arent u four hours away or somethin...we are located in york PA

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
waht's your labor rate? and just some advice from somone who works in a garage for a living. get some kind of insurance, because if somthing happens and you mess up somones car bad it'll come out of your pocket. One accident with wiring and you could be bankrupt. Just somthing to think about. If your advertising as a business go get insurance. and yeah like db said don't post a couple times in each forum. Either use this thread or the other one. thanx

·
Registered
526 Posts
until we get bigger and start doing swaps and what not then we will get insurance but for now i dont think our things woudl need insurance..theres no real major wiring yet

·
Registered
148 Posts
this is adam
no we havent made covers yet for the the mk2s
we will be looking though trust me
thanks everyone for the support hope everyone in york that knows us will support us
timmy this is gonna be amazing and shane lets live our dreams
later
adam strausbaugh

·
Registered
526 Posts
im working on covers as we speak and they basically modified versions of the covers that use the crank. will def post pics once they are complete

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Good luck to Shane and Adam, they know their stuff and they are good. But i have personal differences with Tim that most of u know about. I back up their business adventure, hope things work out guys, ill advertise ur services. Add the easy stuff (oil/coolant changes, break pads, ss break lines..) Most of us can do it, but most of us are lazy also

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well im glad that everyopne is intrested in having stuff done...on behalf of us three we are very happy for the support from everyone...i feel this can really take off
keep the posts and calls commin
thanx
tim

·
Registered
526 Posts
oil changes: 15 for labor and tell us what oil and filter and we will charge accordingly
rotating tires: $20
Brake pads: $50 plus parts
Discs: $75 plus parts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts