VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a vw club in central pa? one day i saw about 7 corrados and a few golfs rolling through harrisburg and figured it must be a club or something. its rare to see that many different corrados at once.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
hey whats up. do u live rite in actaul harrisburg? i live on the other side of the river. i have a car club but we have a whole variety of cars. about the cars u saw, theres a good deal of nice dubs around central pa in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TNP96vw:
about the cars u saw, theres a good deal of nice dubs around central pa in my opinion.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the truth!! it seems like at all the shows it's always someone from PA winning all the top spots
jon

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
ok ok kool, yeah me and my friends cruise the carlisle pike in the summer its pretty dead rite now, but should pick up around car show times this spring. we also cruise the circuit in york on weekends. thats a good place most of the year. we mite actually roll down there this weekend.
and PA is Dub country...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i live in harrisburg. a few blocks from all the clubs. 2nd street is a great place to cruise in the summer to see cars.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yeah that'd be cool to arrange that sometime. last summer on the carlisle pike there'd be a huge amount of cars that would all park in paking lots along the pike. it was pretty fun with everyone there. the cops always came and scared everyone off tho.. haha im sure it will all happen again this summer. i cant' wait.

·
Registered
124 Posts
What you might have seen was HAVC. (Harrisburh area Volkwagon club)...I am from Harrisburg..all I know is that there are a few groups of dubbers that hang out in central pa.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I would like to get our clubs together for a cruise this spring.Maybe we can use a parking lot for a small show?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts