VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering wot enigine was in the white beast ........

cos its sposed to be mighty fast according to a mag i read.... but its front wheel drive?? i dont get it... how is it so fast lol

and wot engine has it got?? the mag claimed it was vr6 tt

is this true?

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
If your talking about the one in the first movie, i think it just had a 2.0 with NOS Alot of people wish they used the VR6 in it.
jon

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
That was 2.0 that had alot of motor work done to it and nos with a turbo.It sucked it was auto.The car used to be owned by a fellow that worked for wings west.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I would have rather seen a 1.8t with a K04 or a TTVr6 then the 2.0 The 2.0 is a good motor but..... The other two engines you could do alot more with then the 2.0 On the bright side though, they put the smallest engine (not counting the TDI) in the movie and it had a good showing. Oh-well, we'll see if they put a VW in the new one
jon

·
Registered
161 Posts
thats horrible. i feel bad for that dub.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i got some nice pics of that hidious pice of crap. just to poke fun at. lol. oh and frankie munitz owns that ww jetta now..

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
the previews for the new movie are pretty funny i think. especially seein the mustang gettin crunched by the big rigs.. haha who no's if another vw will appear in the movie, if it does i can imagine it prolly being ghetto'd out im some fashion.

·
Registered
893 Posts
nothing wrong with a 2.0 or auto... there is lots of potential if you have the money.. im not big into making my car faster i just want it to look nice.. yep yep.. im all show and no go!

·
Registered
70 Posts
oh my god that is the nicest 2.0L vw engine i have ever seen. damn man direct port nitrous injection i wish my shit looked like that

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does anyone know where i can buy that chrome intake manifold with the carbon fiber on it.please help that looks so sick , i need it.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
Oh-well, we'll see if they put a VW in the new one
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is the car that will be representing vw in 2 fast 2 furious. the guy who owns this car sold it on ebay for like $10,000. it's a 2.0(lol) no engine work, no body work, just paint,rims and hydrolics. this is the true definition of a real german rice!

****start crying now****

[ June 01, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
273 Posts
look on the bright (like the paint) side: do you really WANT people interested in making their cars look like those in fast & furious to be interested in vws, because if they were they'd make vws look like the cars in the fast and the furious

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VR6PWR:
thats horrible. i feel bad for that dub.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's so sad too, with the amount of money put into it, it could be SO nice...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts