VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I was looking under the past threads on this area and I can't seem to get any help under finding the textured front and rear bumpers for my Vento-rebuild that I am getting ready for. Any ideas of places to look and best prices?

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
RPI has them

·
Registered
433 Posts
here ya go

euro parts

hey i am going to be getting a 2pc vento grill soon and i was wondering if anyone knew how to get that textured look to match the euro bumpers b/c i also want to get some of those some day.

[ February 09, 2004: Message edited by: k2jetta98 ]

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some paint can have a gloss to it, a flake in it, color change, special effect when a catalyst is added to the mixture...such as chalkboard, bowling ball effect and alot more. I said something flat cause you would be looking for something without gloss to it or maybe some special prep before laying it on the product.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
The ones on RPI are only for the Golf. THe rear bumpers are different. I ordered them for my car around a month ago and might have snagged the last OEM (pricey) Vento rear bumper. I'm not sure if any company makes an aftermarket Vento rear bumper.

·
Registered
80 Posts
contact oldschool industries he should be getting some vento rear bumpers in... in a few weeks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts