• missioncirca

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • fukn dubn gti

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pssst...passed you

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1.8turbooo

Votes: 0 0.0%

VOTE NOW!! April Picture of the Month Contest!

5K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  fukn_dubn_gti 
#1 · (Edited)

GTImotorsports.com in conjunction with VWforum is proud to present the Voting thread for the:

The April Pic of the Month Contest!

This months theme is "April Photoshoped Phools"

It seems like not many people had access to Photoshop or other photo programs, no worries, stil some good entries in there!

We asked that you took a picture of your car and commence to drop it, bling it, Donk it, paint it, make it OEM+, OEMPlush, VIP stylz, add tint and stickers, whatever is your DREAM DUB let's see it!

You can view all entrants and before and after pictures here:
http://www.vwforum.com/forums/f11/a...ls-pic-month-contest-submission-thread-48831/

1. TTTurbo1.8T

2. Mrplayya

3. nikk13019

4. missioncirca

5. fukn dubn gti

6. Pssst...passed you

7. 1.8turbooo

This month we will be competing for GTIMOTORSPORTS.COM's very generous prizes!!!

1st Place- MK4 5 or 6 speed shifhter VW shifter w/ chrome lining

2nd place- MK5 Black Grille and Trunk Emblems MK5 Grille/Trunk Emblems Black Gloss

3rd Place- $25.00 Gift Card GTIMOTORSPORTS GIFT CARDS

With so much at stake we hope you take a minute to vote for your favorite pic!
Voting Poll will close on April 30th!

See less See more
#18 ·
if we do, i will either photoshop my car driving on a river like a Jesus mobile, or find a way to put my car on a raft and push it on to a lake lol.

#19 ·
Honestly that wouldn't be to hard to actually do at the moment. All I have to do is drive across the bridge and I'm in some very flat areas just full of water. I don't mind rain but this is just getting crazy. I can't take some of my favorite back roads right now cause they are flooded. And I hope all of you guys are doing ok as far as storms and what not!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.