VW Forum banner

Vote for your favorite picture (It is your civic duty to vote!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
agreed. we instated that rule because a certain guy named f...u..bar.... had a habit of doing such acts. :)

not a personal shot at you sour kraut.. just being fair. Love your car BTW.. your in ephrata.. im over in wernersville.. near the lowes off 222.. my buddy lives in bowmansville.. we should meet up sometime.

Not Militant or Savage.. Vigilante :-D (kind of like the boondock saints without the irish accent) :-D

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
agreed. we instated that rule because a certain guy named f...u..bar.... had a habit of doing such acts. :)

not a personal shot at you sour kraut.. just being fair. Love your car BTW.. your in ephrata.. im over in wernersville.. near the lowes off 222.. my buddy lives in bowmansville.. we should meet up sometime.

Not Militant or Savage.. Vigilante :-D (kind of like the boondock saints without the irish accent) :-D
I'm just basically supporting my argument for why I voted for myself one time back a few months ago.

Ive got to live with myself damnit.

·
Registered
7 Posts

thats cool man.... we do a vw audi meet at the sonic in brownstown.... i think the next one is june 3 if u guys are interested in coming down this way..... starts at 6 till whenever we decide to leave....

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I did, on the very first one ever. :( I will probably get in the next one, but my dub has just been sitting. Between work, taking care of my daughter and living with my baby momma, I don't have time to do anything :(

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
june 3rd at six.. alright sour kraut.. i might just roll out there.. i love that sonic.. for some reason that sonic out of all of em get the fresh whips.. supercharged corvettes.. etc..

but yeah.. ill see what im doin that day and might take a spin out for a little.. cant stay too late.. wifeys birthday is june 4th.. and we are taking her out at midnight june 3rd.. so she can drink lol.. legally. lol.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Congrats Tom! Maybe we could meet up sometime. Personally my car is nothing to look at right now. You might like the Vr6 but I'd love to check your car out!

·
Knows nothing about VWs
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Congrats Tom! Maybe we could meet up sometime. Personally my car is nothing to look at right now. You might like the Vr6 but I'd love to check your car out!
how much longer are you at SEMO for? After I get my Gen Ed done at the community college I'll be going to SEMO. That probably won't be fore another 3-4 semesters though.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Congrats to all of the winners! 1st i would like to thank everyone that participated, we had a nice turn out and i hope to see you all in future contests.

We've added everyone's picture to our facebook page, if you do not want your picture there please email or pm us and ask to have it removed. GTI Motorsports - Wall | Facebook

Finally:

2nd place- Sour Kraut
3rd place- FP Voncho

·
Registered
781 Posts
how much longer are you at SEMO for? After I get my Gen Ed done at the community college I'll be going to SEMO. That probably won't be fore another 3-4 semesters though.
I will probably be here for at least 3 more years so you have plenty of time. It's a super nice campus IMO and Cape Girardeau is a nice area.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I will probably be here for at least 3 more years so you have plenty of time. It's a super nice campus IMO and Cape Girardeau is a nice area.
sweet. good to know even leaving home i'll be with some fellow dubbers!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Fa sho!
If you ever come to Cape to look at aprts or anything like that send me a mssg ahead of time and I can show you around. Only been here since November BUT I spent a lot of time in Cape before that so I know my way around! There are some other Dubs around but I haven't talked to em yet. Some of them seem quite stuck up haha

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Fa sho!
If you ever come to Cape to look at aprts or anything like that send me a mssg ahead of time and I can show you around. Only been here since November BUT I spent a lot of time in Cape before that so I know my way around! There are some other Dubs around but I haven't talked to em yet. Some of them seem quite stuck up haha
are they stock or modified? seems like more people with stock VWs are more stuck up then those with modified ones.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts