VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told to get vr strut bearings and poly control arm bushings and that and i going to i just dont know what i need for the strut bearing. im trying to get all i need from www.germanautoparts.com and so far i have it all but i dont kno what to get with the vr bearings. they only have them for the front. can u get them for the back? i got a poly bushing kit for the back. shoudl i do the same for the front or get the poly for the front?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
If i were you i would get the poly foir the front too. You might as well if you're doing it to the rear. I'mnot sure the answer to the vr bearing ? but hopfully somone will. Check some othere places if they don't have it. And that's cool about the spoiler. If you decide you want it let me know. I not really trying hard to sell it yet. But let me know either way when you make up your mind.

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: 89jettawolfs ]

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey theres a tuner catolog out there called autotech they have a complete kit for upgradeing to vr6 strut bearingstheyn cost around 100 .00 the phone # is1 800 553 1055 the part # is 10.412.150k an let me tell yoiu well worth the money an effort you can also get all your poly bushings in one kit

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool..since my exhaust decided to rust out its going to be awhile before i get my suspension but i think ill go with the vr strut bearings

1 - 5 of 5 Posts