·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone know how the ATP stage 1 setup runs

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
I'm sure you've seen this already, but going with the stage 2 is a smarter choice, theres just something about non-intercooled turbo set-ups. ATP boosted 6's run fast, real fast, mid 12's if your a good driver. Just be warned that ATP kits are not true bolt-ons, they take some work, and sometimes fabrication. I am not trying to steer you away, cause they will be supplying my kit in the spring, but it's not a real shadetree install. Plus there software has been known to flake out sometimes, but they are good about these things, justs takes some extra patients sometimes. Just for piece of mind, you should also check out Matrix as well, they have a pretty nice kit also. They use the tride, and true GIAC software, but are about $500 more than ATP.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Have you considered a supercharger? I know the gains are not as huge but the price and ease of install is a big plus (at least to my understanding anyway).

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
SC is much better for a daily driver also. Custom turbo kits lend themselves to all kinds of problems

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fryauff:
I'm sure you've seen this already, but going with the stage 2 is a smarter choice, theres just something about non-intercooled turbo set-ups. ATP boosted 6's run fast, real fast, mid 12's if your a good driver. Just be warned that ATP kits are not true bolt-ons, they take some work, and sometimes fabrication. I am not trying to steer you away, cause they will be supplying my kit in the spring, but it's not a real shadetree install. Plus there software has been known to flake out sometimes, but they are good about these things, justs takes some extra patients sometimes. Just for piece of mind, you should also check out Matrix as well, they have a pretty nice kit also. They use the tride, and true GIAC software, but are about $500 more than ATP.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did the non-tubo ATP kit give you with out an intercooler??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts