VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 CC 4mo 6 cylinder. Was in an accident and some of the left front suspension was replaced. Car now slows to a crawl and Brake/ABS lights come on and beep. It resumes normal speed and repeats stalling. warning light for power steering is on as well and flashes intermittently. Dealer says there are numerous codes 5 pages of them. Says also that the main problem seems to be from faults in steering module, and brake system. However mechanic says that he cannot find any common denominator between the 2 systems and faults. I have paid for 3 hours of diagnosis so far. Any ideas? (new to this site, hope i'm posting in the correct area)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Can you get the actual codes being thrown and post them?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gazillion error codes

there are dozens of codes; but here is a sampling of them:
U0101 ,U0155,1674, P1653, U0415, P0122, P0688,VAG00532,VAG01309,VAG00778,VAG00474,VAG01324,VAG01315,VAG1312,VAG1314, VAG1316

I just purchased the car and it appears that it has been rained in (window left open I think) on the drivers side front only. All of the electronics work and it is not a flood car. I think that after the accident damage was repaired by a shop something mechanically was wrong with it still; so the insurance company just pulled it from the repair shop and sold it. (rather than spend any more money on it.) Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts