VW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some good exhausts to put on my Jetta and I really can't find any REALLY good ones, but I have this one so far: RicknerSpeed: Exhausts Tell me what you think, and please reccomend some good ones.

EDIT: Don't click on that link... I want to be funny and want to direct you to OUTWAR

[ February 25, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Well in the November 2001 Issue of European Car Magazine they tested 13 exhaust systems on the 1.8T Jetta. Thermal got 1 of the best overall ratings on there (if you care about a growl as well as performance). There are exhaust systems out there that perform even better but are as quiet as the stock, some are almost quiter that stock muffler while yielding more power.

The exhaust system you have mentioned above wasn't even on the test. Go figure.

I would scan and post it but it is 18 pages. I am too lazy to do that. However if you narrow it down to 1 or 2 exhaust systems I might scan their report card.

PS: The link you provided is USELESS by the way.

[ February 22, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Yes. That is cool. I can't believe I would scan these for nothing. Good job, Jonny.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIboarder:
what are these outwar links about???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell me about it. These are getting on my nerves quite frankly.

·
Registered
203 Posts
And once again this is a topic that no one needs to even look at this is the second time that Fhodz5 has created a useless topic like i said in the one he started b4 this one all it does is take you to outwar.com and has you signed up as one of his "thugs" for some stupid internet game. Also fhodz5 if you want people to play your little game ASK them to and not TRICK them into it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Eh, he's posted some ligit threads b4, but yeah, this "I'm going to us the Forum to advertise my gay stuff" is getting on my nerves. He's not the first to do it, and I'm sure he won't be the last either.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fhodz5:
I am looking for some good exhausts to put on my Jetta and I really can't find any REALLY good ones, but I have this one so far: RicknerSpeed: Exhausts Tell me what you think, and please reccomend some good ones.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also try using the search under the MK4 thread this topic has been talked about much here. Best!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTIboarder:
what are these outwar links about???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last time he posted this i deleted the topic before anyone could respond!
jon

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fhodz5:
Well guys, I gotta do what I gotta do, but I guess I'll stop now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... it is either that or be stopped.

Because we gotta do what we gotta do, too.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey DB do everyone on this forum a favor and do an IP check on Vee-Duble-U and on rollin on da vdubs. This outwar thing is getting a little out of hand here. i bet that you might find something interesting. (remember PredatorSound?)

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Dude... your IP is logged.

TF242 raises his eyebrows and a finger to point out a ban warrant if that won't stop.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.