VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.
Is there anybody ever in the chat room?
It seems everytime I check there is nobody there.

DB, is there a way of maybe having a counter by the Chat Link to show if there is someone in there or not?

I am just lazy to wait the 10 seconds for it to load. Nothing big.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
That little chat room was a freebee and took 5 mintues to install. Beyond what is there I cannot customize it...for free what more do you want? However I am looking into some better ones but they cost a few bucks. So for now it's the free one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Or maybe you can set a certain time on certain days when most people are free so when someone wants to chat there will be people in there. Just an idea.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
That little chat room was a freebee and took 5 mintues to install. Beyond what is there I cannot customize it...for free what more do you want? However I am looking into some better ones but they cost a few bucks. So for now it's the free one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So how much would said better one cost???

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was in the Chat room today for about an hour. No cigar.

I will be there Friday let's say 9:30 eeesh or so. Date: Dec. 13th (friday) good luck..hehehehe

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The chat thing was a success. We shall get together like that more often. Just select the time and date... BOOOM...

Lats,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts