VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hi to everyone here. My name is Jessie, and im the new kid on the block, not new to the dub scene!! Ive got a 98 VW Golf that i purchased used in 2001... Im really into the show scene, and i am starting to slow mod my dub. Im also involved with Girlzspeed Racing, which is an awesome team for female car junkies like myself. Well just thought i would give a quick hello!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
WELL HELLO THERE
. DO YOU HAVE A PIC? HEHE JUST KIDDING.

WELCOME TO VWFORUM. I GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL ENJOY BEING A MEMBER. MAYBE YOU COULD SHOW US A PIC OF YOUR DUB.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Welcome!!! So i noticed your from MD. Are you going to the Show and Go or IW? Or really any other shows along the east coast?
jon

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
welcome to the VWF!! hope to hear from you and see you (and your car)at some shows. It's nice to see some girls around here for once.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
OOH, a girl
Don't think there are any avid VWF girl members, maybe you could be ther first
WELCOME TO VWFORUM!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
There are a few girls on here, but none of them are post whores like us.....

They just post when they actually have something to ask/say

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fli gti:
There are a few girls on here, but none of them are post whores like us.....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it appropriate to use the words "girl" and "post whore" in the same sentence?!?!

Haha, anywho, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
welcome to the forum.

Note to self: oh crap, a girl. gotta clean up the stupidity Tim

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yea, suck in that gut Johnny boy! Time to impress the ladies!

BTW, its appropriate as long as they aren't both directed at the same target, you post whore!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
welcome to vwf. there arent many girls here but im sure youll be happy with our community

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the web. OH, and theres nothing hotter than a chick in a nice dub!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheBoraDJ:
Welcome to the best forum on the web. OH, and theres nothing hotter than a chick in a nice dub!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can "whore" it up with the best of them belive me!! Thanks for such a warm welcome... I have pics on my site, they are old mind you... but some new ones i will have soon
..... click here for my picsand if you would like to just browse my site click here Hope to meet some of you this show season, my first is import wars!!

Oh, BTW... BoostedBora, I saw your car last year at h2o... tasty!! Love a man thats not afraid of driving a pink car!! (
) I took tons of pics or your ride.. its very nice!!

[ April 08, 2003: Message edited by: mk3grl ]

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mk3grl:
[QB]I can "whore" it up with the best of them belive me[QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow
i never thought id hear a chick say that

G

·
0 Posts
well hello there
...there can never be to many fine ass lookin females wif a dub..

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TimmayGTi:
Best sig pic ever!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
agree with timmy. very nice sig pic!!. could that be you in the your drawing? love the detail of the vw symbol in the pocket of the pants

1 - 20 of 34 Posts