VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL VW GIRLS LISTEN UP!
THRE IS A NEW CLUB FOR ALL VW GIRLS... ITS CALLED FOXY V DUBS

WE ARE PLANNING A G2G SOMETIME SOON... PLEASE HELP US GET THIS THING ON ITS FEET AND SUPPORT US GIRL DUBBERS! ANY OF YOUR IDEAS ARE APPRICIATED... IF YOU DO HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE E MAIL AT [email protected] OR IM AT GOSPNGBOBGRL!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gospngbobgrl:
ANY OF YOUR IDEAS ARE APPRICIATED!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bikini car wash to raise funds

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bart I don't just go to any bikini car washes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we didnt plan it yet... we are planning a g2g but we want some ideas... and we need to get more members

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
where at is this being held??? lol i know my car still has primer spots from all the shaving taken place but i'll let u guys give my vento a washing...

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm glad to see you gals finally made your way over to VWF...welcome!

Tell Chris to gimme a holla if he wants to roll sometime soon.

[ August 11, 2003: Message edited by: cyaneye ]

G

·
0 Posts
hey u guys got a bikink car wash going shit i'm game..lol...i'll help WAX THAT ASS!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
agree. if you get something going girls (i.e. carwash, fundraiser) whatever, let us know. there are a lot of central pa dubbers on the forum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and ones that arent that will still attend

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cyaneye:
I'm glad to see you gals finally made your way over to VWF...welcome!

Tell Chris to gimme a holla if he wants to roll sometime soon.

And on a side note...you're killing me

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris what do you think this is VORTEX? Cool it!

·
Registered
473 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
Chris what do you think this is VORTEX? Cool it!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simmer down db, it was just a joke. I am friends with her boyfriend Chris. (not sure if you met him at Waterfest) Trust me, I am all about helping them succeed. What dub head wouldn't like to see more chics in here/out there?

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cyaneye:
Simmer down db, it was just a joke. I am friends with her boyfriend Chris. (not sure if you met him at Waterfest) Trust me, I am all about helping them succeed. What dub head wouldn't like to see more chics in here/out there?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm testing you I would always see that same image on TEX...just testin' ya!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea julia and i are tired of seeing girlie girl racing too have have one of their stupid license plate holders b/c foxy v dubs do not have one... i dont know where else to post i hit up vortex new beetle.org and this one... does anyone else know where else to post at... we will see where everything goes i believe there are some 23 members from all over.. including canada... but we want to get license plate holders... soo... we are trying to get it off its feet...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ill mention something to chris about getting a hold of you...

which chris are u i get u all mixed up! too many...

[ August 11, 2003: Message edited by: gospngbobgrl ]

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I hope you gals get big...I am sick of seeing "girlie girl".

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

agree. if you get something going girls (i.e. carwash, fundraiser) whatever, let us know. there are a lot of central pa dubbers on the forum

·
Registered
473 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gospngbobgrl:
ill mention something to chris about getting a hold of you...

which chris are u i get u all mixed up! too many...

[ August 11, 2003: Message edited by: gospngbobgrl ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I drive the same car as him

I would recommend you gals go with something a little classier than the same plastic dealer syle plate holders. Step it up a notch with a polished aluminum or something to seperate you from the "other" clubs.

DB...what are you doing over there?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ahhh i know which one you are... yea there are a few ideas of what to do... i need a new license plate holder and exhaust...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts