VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all, i just bought a 2003 2.0 Jetta knowing No start from an auction, i put a fuel relay in, charged the battery and it runs. However now i have run into other problems, so the radiator fan comes on a soon as you start the car, so its draining the battery obviously, i changed out a used fan control modules, still same result, i changed out a used fan switch because when the fan is on i pull the switch it still runs. Now to motor issue, i have a misfire in injector number 2, so what i did already changed out coil pack, viewed the plugs and i took a good injector and put it at #2 still misfiring, so then i am at harness connectors, so i did the battery negative to the two prong light test, nothing from the negative, if i switch the light to the positive side and the check the two prong again, one side gives me a green bulb! The fact that i didnt get a response from the negative battery terminal when checking for ground and the radiator acting nuts makes me think i have a bad ground somewhere! With the car put together and jump the battery it does start but missing!
PLEASE HELP! 😎🤓

1 - 1 of 1 Posts