VW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,447 Posts
Upload the image to imgur.com , Flikr, photobucket, or another hosting site. Then use the Img code, copy and paste it into the text box. Or copy the direct link and use the image icon when editing a post to insert it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10338640_10152207154303791_955909620114958390_o

me in vw .at fayetteville motor speedway.at rally cross,thscc.com

please come to participate .wilson county fairgrounds lot, is the next one.street tire, and rally tire,2wd small displacement, or over 2.5l displacement,awd,2wd,several different classes.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i think this is the right way

i am testing , let me know if htis works.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/14269713145/

its me, in fayetteville motor speedway oval. dirt.thscc.com please sign up. wilson county fair grounds lot is next. gravel mud grass mix.i plan to be in vw.
motorsportsreg.com is where you can also sign up, it tends to work better.su2 number 51 is me.blue mk4 golf gls.will be testing some new to me, subaru legacy wheels,and rally type street tires.aggressive tires street.let me know.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
temperature sending unit, has a loose connection some where. My dad wiggled a wire, and briefly the temp guage in the car responded, then died again.The fans are coming on, not as much worry about over heating now.. yet, some how the temp sending unit, is not telling reliably the gauge to come on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts