VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,
was driving my car this morning and 3 warning lights came on at the same time. the warning lights are EPC, Flat Tyre and traction control light. The traction control light that came on was in the speedo clock area and not in the rpm clock area telling you that it is switched off. Pulled over turned engine off for 10 secs then started it up again, EPC light was still on and the flat tyre warning light but the traction had gone out, strated driving both the remaining lights went out, about 20mins later all 3 came on again. Arrived at my destination turned vehicle off, was off for a good 2 hours. Driving home none of the lights came on! Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Polotdi75,
My 2007 Polo had the EPC, ESP and Handbrake flashing. It turns out that One of the wires under the battery had come loose. So before you start replacing expensive parts, Please have all the connections checked. Check also for continuity from both fuse boxes (in the car and On the battery). You will need a multimeter if you wish to DIY!
All the best!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts