VW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was at H2O, i saw a guy wearing the coolest shirt... it was Pac-Man, as a VW symbol, about to eat the Honda symbol. anyone know where i can get one??

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
OMG! I saw that guy, did you happen to see his face? His gums were brown and his teeth stuck out, and he was so damn loud and obnoxious, I wanted to smack him. I think Ryan will agree...

As far as the shirt goes, someone on VWF used to have it as their sig pic, not sure who...

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
Like this one?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'd love to get a shirt like that but some people i know have honda civic hatchbacks with b16 and h22's so i would basically look like the fool if i didn't win!

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
i got a pic that i found that is basically the same only it says 'rice eater' with a bowl of rice instead of 'honda eater'. ill see if i can find that again...

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah I beat a si (older body style) w/mods on the way home from h2o. talked to the dude at the next light. older dude. he said he has 22 points off his licence! he said he used to have an mk1 gti. he said vws make real nice cars. he also said his gti was his favorite car he has ever owned...he also liked my car.

[ September 29, 2003: Message edited by: silverGTI ]

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
OMG! I saw that guy, did you happen to see his face? His gums were brown and his teeth stuck out, and he was so damn loud and obnoxious, I wanted to smack him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That guy was such an ass. Those teeth were fake (as I saw later) but it wasn't hard to imagine that they were real with all the crap coming out of his mouth.

Some guys were selling that shirt at the Casablanca. Give me some time and I could do that rice eater one for you.

G

·
0 Posts
i like the one shirt the guy had on at the BBQ said "put your seat belt on i wanna try something"

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
...he also liked my car.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww, touching moment..... hon

·
Registered
413 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old Skool GTI:
i like the one shirt the guy had on at the BBQ said "put your seat belt on i wanna try something"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, that's one I'd like to have. :p

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vr6Gti16:
Yeah I found that shirt on ebay it has size's S,M,L. here is the link web]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2859865314&category=15687[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2859865314&category=15687]web[/URL ] page<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$20?!? No way dude. Plus it's a good way to get your car keyed or something too... I was going to put one of those stickers with the guy pissing on the Ford logo on my Jeep when I had it but I was afraid of the goddamn Mustang owners doing sh*t to my Jeep. Anyone else think MOST Mustang owners are the most immature/cocky people on earth?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yea i was thinking there should be a sticker of that honda eater thing, but it crossed my mind about all them damn honda owners keying my car. Everyone and their mother has one it would be hard to go somewhere without being parked next to a honda...but i think id have to buy the bullet and put a sticker like that on my car if there was one

they couldnt catch me anyway

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well i would def. wear one of those shirts and im in the process of finding a sticker that says

"No matter what u do, it's still a Honda"

I also hope no one has this vanity plate in CT "VTECTHS" i think its perfect.

[ October 12, 2003: Message edited by: Fat Man Scoop329 ]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts