VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the euro switch for my 96 Jetta and would like to install the rear fog option now. I found a kit I can buy but am reading alot of articles on do it yourself. What direction should I take? Thanks for the help!!!!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Hey, not sure what route you should take. Been looking at the euro switch myself. So your from Delaware!! How did you hear about the site??
jon

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was at the H2O International show this past Sunday and saw the tent and tons of cars with the site on it and figured hey gots to be a kick ass place and looked it up!

·
Registered
10 Posts
friend of mine was wanting to install a rear fog light in his 98 jetta glx and i was wondering what you had found. he has a european headlight switch. email me some info that you have found. thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
i got a 95 Jetta and installed the Rear fog kit. Got everything from Virtual World Parts.com. Euro Switch,Kit for wiring it.Kit is only $30.00. It looks good on a car with smoked lens. Someone around where i live installed it also, He has the thing on all the time. What a dumb ass. Its for bad weather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts