VW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this while surfing the web tonight.

For the fourth time in the five-year history of the Gunn Report, Volkswagen holds the top position in the ranking of the most creative enterprises. This confirms that Volkswagen's traditional communications this year are the most creative in the world.

Michael Grosche, Head of Marketing Communications for Volkswagen, rates the Gunn Report as 'the most important measure of the creativity of the international Volkswagen campaigns. That's why winning the top position is both a form of special recognition and a stimulus for everyone responsible for marketing the Volkswagen brand.' The fact that no other car brand has managed to make it into the top ten makes the top position in this year's enterprise ranking especially valuable.

The Gunn Report evaluates the results of the 52 internationally most significant creative contests in the fields of television, film and print. The ranking, which appears each year in November, is considered to be one of the most important benchmarks in the advertising industry. It was initiated in 1999 by Donald Gunn, who made his career in the renowned Leo Burnett advertising agency.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i like all the touraeg advertisments! especially the magazine ones when one page would have a golf in a lake stuck and the next page had a touraeg going right through the lake.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I'll never foget the "da da da" one. I don't suppose anyone has that on their computer?

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I think the smiles one where the first person looks at the bettle then everyone has a wonderful day is pretty lame. But I guess you have to flop a few times in the name of creativity.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
I'll never foget the "da da da" one. I don't suppose anyone has that on their computer?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have it on my computer as an MP3.
Let me know if anyone wants it??

·
Registered
291 Posts
MY 2 favorites would have to be the one where the guy licks the door handle so that couple cant buy the car he wants...and also the one where the shopping cart is rolling towards the car and the guy runs out and saves it

honorable mention:
the mr roboto one

the one where the dub flies into the air into a tree and hes like "let off the clutch slowwww"

the new one where the one kids foot is bigger then the other and at the end its like "perfect fit"

yea i watch too much tv

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nIGaTuk1.8T:
MY 2 favorites would have to be the one where the guy licks the door handle so that couple cant buy the car he wants...and also the one where the shopping cart is rolling towards the car and the guy runs out and saves it

honorable mention:
the mr roboto one

the one where the dub flies into the air into a tree and hes like "let off the clutch slowwww"

the new one where the one kids foot is bigger then the other and at the end its like "perfect fit"

yea i watch too much tv
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, all of those ones are good...

And I have te MP3 too, and yes, I do mean the song by trio.

·
Registered
82 Posts
my favorite was the one a few years ago where its nightime, and the 4 kids are driving the cabriolet on some gorgeous road, and the moon is big and bright and its like some magical ride, and then they get to some party....look at each other....and without saying a word just keep driving. i dont know why...but i friggin loved that commercial.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
My friends and I were actually talking about the bad ones this weekend with my friend who works at VW's agency. Someone asked if people go up and slap the guy who made the flop in the back of the head. He said no, but he did mention the person is usually in the same room with him. BTW there is an entire floor in his agency devoted to VW.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nIGaTuk1.8T:

honorable mention:
the mr roboto one

yea i watch too much tv
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahah yes. those are my favorites too. the one with the gti in the tree with the clutch made me want a gti and thus i have my car.

·
Registered
473 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by das boot:
My friends and I were actually talking about the bad ones this weekend with my friend who works at VW's agency. Someone asked if people go up and slap the guy who made the flop in the back of the head. He said no, but he did mention the person is usually in the same room with him. BTW there is an entire floor in his agency devoted to VW.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice...ask him if they have an openings!!! Hookups??? That agency has an outstanding rep.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts